Vacuums are great at picking up surface dirt on carpets & upholstery along with the loose, dry, debris that floats in between carpet fibres. But vacuuming alone is not enough to remove the ground-in dirt, stains, and allergens that cling to oily upholstery and carpet fibers and many sprays & foams only attack the stain’s surface (the part of the stain that is visible on top of the carpet).
For this reason, vacuuming is only the first step in the carpet and upholstery cleaning process and a wet cleaning method with abrasion and extraction is needed to remove the remaining soil.
• Inject a mixture of water and cleaning solution into carpets, rugs and upholstery
• Only BISSELL uses Heatwave Technology™ to help maintain water temperature to optimise the cleaning process
• Scrub carpets, rugs and upholstery with built-in brushes designed to loosen and lift away dirt
• BISSELL’s Dual Rotating PowerBrushes help remove deep-down dirt and grit, a leading cause of carpet damage
• BISSELL’s EdgeSweep™ brushes help clean around furniture and against baseboards
• Extract dirt, stains and leftover moisture from carpets and soft surfaces using powerful suction
• BISSELL’s Surround Suction® helps surfaces dry fast so that you can get back to enjoying life
Carpet Cleaning helps preserve and protect your carpet investment by loosening and removing embedded dirt, soil and debris that can scratch and pit carpet fibers over time.
Scratched, pitted carpets can look prematurely worn. They also provide nooks and crannies for dirt and allergens to rest in that can make carpet look dull and discolored.
Carpet cleaning with BISSELL formulas containing built-in Scotchgard™ protector can also help you protect your carpets, rugs and upholstery against future spots, spills and stains.
Carpet washing can make your carpets look up to 10X cleaner that vacuuming alone*.
Carpet cleaning can be strangely addictive and hugely gratifying, especially when you see the filth that is removed from your carpets.
*based on brightness and colour changes when tested against the top three vacuum cleaners per GFK unit sales as of March 31, 2013