The Stain Trapper tool can be attached to the hose of your BISSELL carpet cleaner or spot cleaner. It keeps the mess out of the machine by storing it in the tool, so is great for unhygienic messes like pet accidents, or use the ‘Dry’ mode to remove pet hair from carpets and upholstery.
How To Use:
- Select either ‘Wet’ or ‘Dry’ mode using the slide on the tool. Choose ‘Wet’ for spills or stains, and ‘Dry’ mode for pet hair and other dry messes.
- Set the nozzle of the tool directly on top of the stain or mess you would like to remove.
- In ‘Wet’ mode, pull the trigger to spray a mixed solution of formula and water on to the stain. Release the trigger, and gently scrub the stain with the brush bristles, to completely remove it.
- In ‘Dry’ mode pull the trigger to start the suction to pull the pet hair or other dry mess into the tool.
- Remove the container from the tool and empty in the bin or in the sink or toilet. This tool will store the picked up debris into an internal, separate dirt container that is removable. This way you can ensure the dirt will not end up in the hose or machine, keep the machine clean and letting you dispose of the dirt more easily.
Suitable for use with the:
Big Green (48F3E), ProHeat 2X Revolution (18583), ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro (20666), StainPro 6 (20096)
And all SpotClean models (36981, 36982, 1558E, 15588)