Properly maintained filters help to reduce reintroduction of dust, pollen and other allergens into the air.
- BISSELL® advises users to change the filters at least every 3 to 6 months depending on use.
- Clean or new filters can extend product’s performance and life.
- Both filters are washable and easy to maintain and replace.
- Pre‐Motor Filter helps prevent large debris from reaching the motor.
- What's in the box: Pre-Motor Filter + Post‐Motor Filter
Cleaning Instructions Pre-Motor Filter:
- To Clean the Pre‐Motor Filter, turn OFF the machine and remove Dirt Tank from the hand vacuum.
- Pull filter from the top of the tank. Remove the filter from the filter frame housing. Tap the filter against the side of a trash bin to remove dust and debris.
- To clean, rinse under warm water and squeeze to remove dirt. Lay out for 24 hours, until completely dry. Make sure to replace your filter into the frame with the tag side down (touching the frame) before using your machine.
Cleaning Instructions Post-Motor Filter:
- To clean your Post‐Motor Filter, turn OFF the machine and press the latch on the back of the hand vacuum.
- Remove the Post‐Motor Filter from the vacuum.
- If there’s debris on the filter, tap it on a trash bin and rinse under warm water. Let dry for at least 24 hours before putting it back in the vacuum and replacing the filter cover.
- Do NOT operate your vacuum without the filters.