Maximize the cleaning performance of your BISSELL EV675 robot with this original filter set that consists of one carbon foam filter and one white pleated filter.
- Properly maintained filters help to reduce reintroduction of dust, pollen and other allergens into the air.
- It is recommended to change the filters at least every 6 months - depending on use.
- Clean or new filters can extend product’s performance and life.
- Compatible with EV675 Robot 2601, CleanView Connect 2908, SpinWave Robot 2931 series
- Both filters are easy to maintain and replace.
To access and clean the filters, follow these directions:
- Press the buttom on top of the dirt bin and pull to remove. Then open the dirt bin by pulling both sides apart.
- Empty the debris from the dirt bin before you remove the filter cover, followed by the carbon foam and white pleated filters.
- Use the cleaning tool (the cleaning tool is included in the box of your EV675 robot) to brush the filter cover and filters. Do not wash the filters.
- With filters removed, rinse the dirt bin with tap water. Ensure the dirt bin is completely dry before re-installing. It is not necessary to wash the dirt bin after every use.
- Once clean, re-install the filters and filter cover, close and push back into the unit.